According to Ethics in Hindu it is undoubtedly supposed that God is the supreme authority of this Universe. And temples are supposed to be dwelling place of this God / Goddess.
Temples are meant for Spiritual activities; by worshiping in the temple we can establish the relationship with the Devin power.
To have an abundance of blessing we must follow some Ethics enlisted below.
- Always visit the Temples with clean physique. Wash your Arms and Legs before entering the Temple.
- Always try to wear traditional Clothing and avoid too much Jewelry
- Keep Silence in the Temple and whole heatedly respect the Temple ethnicity.
- Firmly stay away from Non-vegetarian food and intake of Alcohol before visiting the Temple.
- Never Smoke inside the Temple building
- The Teerth Prasadam should be honored with due respect and not to be thrown anywhere in the temple
- Spitting or being an irritant in the temple premises is strictly avoided.
- Women should never visit the Temple during their four days
- Always Keep the temple clean and wherever possible help in cleaning the Temple area.
- Do not motivate or take part in Quarreling, Gossiping or any kind of violent behavior in the Temple.
- Never visit the Temple soon after if the Birth or Death happened in the family.
- Only think about the God and nothing else in the Temple.
- Keep away from using “Silence Disturbers” Mobiles in the Temple premises
- Respect with due honor of sacred sentiments of co-pilgrims in the Temple.
- Your feet should never point toward the God, they are rather folded.