Before making any investment in the house property, think on the following Vaastu Sastra measures.
Never purchase a property based on Emotional [Dynamic] feelings. It could end unfavorably because the adverse placement of elements can create challenges.
Now a days Builders have incorporated Vaastu Principles in their constructions up to greater extent keeping in mind the awareness among the buyers who may give the importance to these ancient values Vastu Shastra for good health, wealth, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind.
The potential buyers who intends to purchase the house or office site at the fair, would look on following checklist and observe the following guidelines.
- See the direction of the house, complex.
- Generally in Vaastu, it’s preferred to have the main door Facing cardinal directions like North, South, East, West.
- Sub-directions like North of North-west and East of South-east and South-west [West of South-west and South of South-west] are not preferred or supposed to be unfavorable.
- There should not be a Staircase, Toilet and Bathroom in the South-west, North-east and Center [Brahmsthan] of the property you are buying.
- For the North, East facing houses, the ideal place for Kitchen should be in the South-east and for a South-facing houses, North-west should be the recommended position for Kitchen.
- Whatever facing of the house you are looking for, the Master bedroom must be in the South-west direction for stability and growth of the Owner.
- There should be Even number of Pillars and Odd number of steps in the house
- If the house has a split-level floor layout, ensure the Northern and Eastern areas are down and the Western and Southern areas are raised.
- Avoid a house on the roads that form a “T” or “Y” junction.
- Roads on all four, three and two sides of the plot are fine.
- Please see the surroundings of the plot and ensure that, it is not close to Worship place, Graveyards and Premises where the large number of people comes, like a Function hall, Community hall or School.
- Any extension on the plot, it should be in the North-east; extensions in all other directions other than NE are not allowed being they are harmful.
- Never purchase the property having Cuts in any directions of the House, Flat or Plot, that will create numerous Problems to the Inmates
Directions of Plot / Land / House / Apartment According to each Rashi.
1. EAST facing plot/House: Mesha, Simha, Dhanu Rashi
2. SOUTH facing plot/House: Vrishabha, Kanya, Makara Rashi
3. WEST facing plot/House: Mithuna, Tula, Kumbha Rashi
4. NORTH facing plot/House: Karka, Vrischika, Meena Rashi
However it is suggested to place the Main Entrance Door of House or Apartment towards North or East. Since the house or Apartment will also be used by your descendents for a long (Children/Grand Children)
Now coming to concluding question:
Is it possible to have a House or apartment with Vaastu complaint Now a Days?
Well, if you are building an independent house, then most of these principles can be applied. But in city-born houses, it is technically not possible to have all the elements incorporated according to Vaastu. For example, an apartment cannot have the central square open, nor unblocked North. However, even if 60% of these are integrated, then it can possible to have Family well-being and Happiness in the Structure.